This is a very simple breakout board for the popular HMC6352. Remember the KISS mantra? We really enjoy the simplicity and ease of use with the HMC6352. If you need simple, clean, degree resolution compass heading, this is the way to go.
- Simple I2C interface
- 2.7 to 5.2V supply range
- 1 to 20Hz selectable update rate
- True drop-in solution
- 0.5 degree heading resolution
- 1 degree repeatability
- Supply current : 1mA @ 3V
- HMC6352 Datasheet
- Honeywell Product Page
- Example I2C project
- Wiring Example
- Example project in Portuguese - Thanks Tiago!
- Digital Compass How-To Video
Get HMC6352 Compass from DFRobot Store or DFRobot Distributor.
category: Product Manual category: SEN Series category: Sensors category: Modules
Turn to the Top