A simple IO extension board for micro:bit. This board leads out all IO ports of micro:bit that are in accordance with Gravity standard interface. Meanwhile, it has independent I2C and Serial port. The board also integrates the frequently-used buzzer and edge connector contacts.
The silkscreens on the back clearly indicate the functions of all interfaces, which can help users to get started easily.
- Gravity 3-Pin interface, plug and play, support DFRobot Gravity series
- Lead out all micro:bit pins in the form of 3P pin header, 19 pins in total.
- Independent I2C and 1-way serial port.
- Onboard buzzer and buzzer switch
- Onboard edge connector contacts
- Clear silkscreen, ENIG technology and high quality
- IO Interface: P0 P1 P2 P3 P4 P5 P6 P7 P8 P9 P10 P11 P12 P13 P14 P15 P16 P19 P20
- Serial Port: P13 P14
- I2C interface: P19 P20
- Buzzer: P0, turn off the buzzer switch and then P0 port can be used normally.
- Input Voltage: powered by micro:bit board
- Dimension: 45.5 ×66.5mm/1.79×2.62”
For any questions, advice or cool ideas to share, please visit the DFRobot Forum
Get IO Extender for micro:bit (V1.0) from DFRobot Store or DFRobot Distributor.
Turn to the Top