This is version 2.3 of the Mega IO Expansion shield. This shield is extra large and includes 3 Xbee slots, 1 microSD slot, Arduino shield headers to plugin most Arduino shields. It also includes a prototyping area and breakouts for Digital pins 14 to 53, Analog pins 6 to 15 and PWM pins 2 to 9. This shield can be a major communications hub for your projects.
- support most of the arduino shield
- compatible with the Arduino Mega boards/DFRobot ADK/Arduino ADK
- Extended TTL connection pins for four Serial ports
- DIP prototyping area makes it easy to add more chips or electronic components
- 3 Xbee slots (check the PIN numbers on the board to know the orientation of the Xbee module)
- 1 microSD slot
- power selector to select between Arduino Mega power or external power
- Size:125 x 57 mm
|Instruction for Digital Pins of the Shield|
|Q&A||Some general Arduino Problems/FAQ/Tips|
|A||For any questions, advice or cool ideas to share, please visit the DFRobot Forum.|
Get Gravity: IO Sensor Shield For Arduino Mega Due from DFRobot Store or DFRobot Distributor.
Turn to the Top