This IO expansion board brings out all IO pins of the Raspberry Pi Pico onto male and female connectors. All pins are clearly labeled to allow beginners to quickly find the right pin and conveniently develop on the Pico board.
- No need to solder, plug-and-play
- All pins led out, can be easily connected by pins or pin headers
- Clear and descriptive pin labels for your reference
- Number of Pin: 40
- Dimension: 29.00×58.00 mm/1.14×2.28 inch
- Get Started with MicroPython on Raspberry Pi Pico
- Download books related to Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi Pico Schematics
- Pico Pinout
- Pico Getting Started Manual
- Pico C SDK Manual
- Pico Python SDK Manual
- Pico Data Manual
- RP2040 Data Menual
- RP2040 Hardware Design Reference Manual
For any questions, advice or cool ideas to share, please visit the DFRobot Forum.
Get PICO IO Expansion Shield from DFRobot Store or DFRobot Distributor.
Turn to the Top