The ZM 0.3 Megapixel serial JPEG still camera module has a compact size, low power comsuption, and stable operation. 5.0V DC Supply. UART: Up to 115200bps for transferring JPEG images. The camera uses the advanced OmniVision OV7725 VGA color sensor JPEG CODEC for different resolutions. The camera also features down sampling, clamping and windowing circuits for VGA, QVGA, and no need for external DRAM. The use of the OmniVision CMOS VGA color sensor makes this a low powered comsuption unit.
NOTE: The interface of this camera module is using RS232 protocol.
- Embedded systems for imaging acquisition and control
- Security and Control systems,
- Remote or public monitoring.
- Retrieved/object detection and recognition.
- Robot/Industrial control, vehicle and medical systems.
- 5V power supply
- Current consumption: 80-100mA
- Communication interface/protocol: RS232
- VGA/QVGA/160x120 resolution
- Support capture JPEG from serial port
- Default baud rate of serial port is 115200
- Size: 1.51x1.51x1.26"(38.35x38.35x32mm)
Wiring description (For included cable)
- Red wire to 5v
- Black wire to GND
- Green wire to RS232 RX line
- Yellow wire to RS232 TX line
In this section, we'll watch the what camera catch with PC software.
- RS232 to TTL converter/USB (Use USB to RS232 cable to receive the video information)
- PC & Software (Use PC software to watch the camera)
- 0.3M pixel datasheet
- test software pro
- test software lite
- software(pro) operation guide
- sample image
Get 0.3M pixel serial JPEG camera module from DFRobot Store or DFRobot Distributor.
Turn to the Top