DFRobot FireBeetle series is the low-power consumption micro-controller intentionally designed for Internet of Things (IoT). The series micro-controllers aims at IoT node of low-power consumption, attending to build the IoT hardware platform quickly and conveniently. There are three types of FireBeetle, containing Boards (main control), Covers (expansion boards) and related Accessories. FireBeetle Covers-Gravity I/O Expansion Shield is an adapter for Gravity sensors and modules. With this shield, you can achieve convenient connection between Gravity sensors and FireBeetles. Every sensor will have its independent power pins.
NOTE: Please pay attention that the working voltage is 3.3V only. (Red pins)
- DFRobot FireBeetle Compatible
- Gravity interface, plug and play, easy to use
- Small size, convenient to install
- Input voltage：3.7V~5.5V (VCC)
- Output voltage：3.3V
- Supports low-power consumption Mode: POWER_EN = LOW
- Support maximum discharge current: 600mA(Output voltage: LDO-3.3V )
- Interface: Gravity standard interface.
- Digital I/O Pins: 10
- Analog Input Pins: 5
- Supports I2C x1
- Supports UART x1
- Supports SPI x1
- Dimension: 29.00×58.00mm
|1||POWER_EN||Low-power Consumption Enable Pin (Default: HIGH), POWER_EN = LOW, 3V3 Pins (Red) = 0V; POWER_EN = HIGH, 3V3 Pins (Red) = 3.3V;|
|2||SS||SPI SS (CS) Pin: D2, D3, D4, D5|
For any questions, advice or cool ideas to share, please visit the DFRobot Forum.
- FireBeetle Covers-Gravity I/O Expansion Shield Schematic
- FireBeetle Covers-Gravity I/O Expansion Shield Layout
Get FireBeetle Covers-Gravity I/O Expansion Shield_SKU DFR0483 from DFRobot Store or DFRobot Distributor.
Turn to the Top