- PCB used for Arduino Prototyping
- Multilayer PCB design
- All hardware included
- Soldering and assembly required
The DFRobot Arduino Prototyping Shield allows you to create a small prototyping board to connect the Arduino Microcontroller. Prior soldering experience is recommended. The components can be welded directly on the board. You can also connect the above mini-bread board circuit. The Mini-bread Board is sold separately.
The ProtoShield prototype extension board and two buttons can be used directly with two LED circuits. Power of all pins has led to very fit. The DFRobot Arduino Prototyping Shield builds the circuit with the prototype.
- All Arduino pins are brought to the top level
- 5V, GND, and Vin pins are exposed as well
- BlueSMiRF socket for wireless communication between Arduinos
- 2 general use LEDs
- 1 general use button
- Reset button brought to top level
Get Prototyping Shield For Arduino from DFRobot Store or DFRobot Distributor.
Turn to the Top
category: Product Manual category: DFR Series category: Shields