This product has been discontinued
The Arduino-compatible IMU is a project by Chris Anderson and Jordi Muñoz to create an AHRS (attitude heading reference system) for UAV control and general motion capture. This is the daughter board for the ArduIMU 6DOF. By itself, this board works as a very small single axis gyro breakout board. This board can be connected to an ArduIMU 6DOF main board to add an axis of angular velocity data.
The ArduIMU 6DOF daughter board comes equipped with a LISY300AL, a single axis, ±300°/s range gyro. All filtering components are also included. This board is designed to connect to the ArduIMU 6DOF main board at a 90 degree angle. Our breakaway right angle headers work great for this!
- LISY300AL - single-axis gryo, ±300°/s range
- All filtering components included
- When paired with a ArduIMU 6DOF main board up to 6 degrees of freedom can be attained
- Access to power-down and self-test pins
- 0.1" pitch headers to connect to ArduIMU 6DOF main board
Get ArduIMU Sensor Board - Six Degrees of Freedom (Daughter) from DFRobot Store or DFRobot Distributor.
Category: DFRobot > Sensors & Modules > Sensors > Sound Sensors
category: Product Manual category: DFR Series category: Sensors category: Modules
Turn to the Top