This product has been discontinued.
- Based on the single chip ATmega328
- DFRduino microcontroller module with USB connection
- Simple I / O platform allows you to interface with sensors and controllers
- Compatible with the C programming language and Arduino
- Intended for roboticists, artists, designers and hobbyists
The DFRobot DFRduino USB Microcontroller (ATMega 328) is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega 328. It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
- 14 digital pins
- 6 analog pins
- Regulated 5V and 3.3V output pins
- Tx/Rx serial communication pins
Get [DFRduino Duemilanove 328] from DFRobot Store or DFRobot Distributor.
Turn to the Top