Gravity Sensor Kit for Intel Joule is a plug & play electronics toolkit which gives inventors and IoT developers a quicker and easier experience of prototyping and productizing concepts with the Intel® JouleTM Module.
The Intel® JouleTM Module is a Linux-based SoM (System on a Module) which combines a 64-bit, Quad-Core compute engine with power management services, wireless connectivity, high speed I/O and Intel® RealSense™ compatibility powered by Intel® HD Graphics.
To make The Intel® JouleTM Module compatible with more modules and easier to use, we have included the Gravity expansion shield in the kit, which adds following supports to its original carrier board: analog input support, 3.3V / 5V switchable power voltage, standard extended connecters (DFRobot Gravity Series sensors and modules compatible).
14 well-chosen DFRobot Gravity electronic modules inside the package cover IoT scenarios including temperature sensing, motion detecting, gesturing recognizing, power control, etc.. With wireless connectivity supported by Intel® JouleTM Module, all the data is accessible from anywhere around the world.
- Plug&play electronics toolkit for Intel® Joule™
- Powered by Intel® Joule™ , a 64-bit, Quad-Core compute module , featuring power management services, wireless connectivity , high speed I/O and Intel® RealSense™ compatibility
- 14 well-chosen DFRobot Gravity electronic modules with expansion shield; Supports 200+Gravity sensors and actuators
- High quality tool box with adjustable grids for neat storing
- Gravity expansion shield:
- Digital I/O: 8
- PWM: 4
- Analog I/O: 8 (using onboard chip via I2C)
- SPI: 1 (with 3 chip select pins)
- I2C: 3
- UART: 3
- Power Output: 5V & 3.3V & 1.8V
- Gravity I2C: 1
- Gravity UART: 1
- Module Voltage: 5V or 3.3V
- Gravity Sensor Kit for Intel Joule:
- Dimension: 220mm * 165mm * 65 mm/ 86.6 * 65 * 25.6 inches
- Weight: 494g
Get Gravity: Sensor Kit for Intel Joule from DFRobot Store or DFRobot Distributor.
Turn to the Top