This Gravity Expansion Board, specifically designed for Raspberry Pi Pico, is compatible with a variety of Gravity sensors and modules. With all pins led out, you can directly use it without soldering. Additionally, the board offers various communication ports including, 2 x I2C, 2 x UART, 2 x SPI, 3 x analog IOs and 13 x digital IOs as well as a 3.3~5.5V power connector and GDI port, which provides you with an easier way to prototype.
- No need to weld, plug and play.
- Support all kinds of Gravity sensor and modules
- Comes with 3.3~5.5 V PH2.0 power interface, applicable to mobile projects
- Onboard GDI port, compatible with DFRobot - GDI series display
- All pins brought out onto female pin headers
- Digital IO x 16: GP2, GP3, GP12-22
- Analog IO x 3: GP26-GP28
- UART x 2
- I2C x 2
- SPI x 2
- PH2.0 Power Connector: 3.3 V - 5.5 V
- Display Screen Interface: GDI
- Dimension: 29.00 mm×58.00 mm/1.14×2.28 inch
- Get Started with MicroPython on Raspberry Pi Pico
- Download books related to Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi Pico Schematics
- Pico Pinout
- Pico Getting Started Manual
- Pico C SDK Manual
- Pico Python SDK Manual
- Pico Data Manual
- RP2040 Data Menual
- RP2040 Hardware Design Reference Manual
IO expansion shield provides 13 groups of digital ports including GP2, GP3, and GP12~22.
IO expansion shield provides 3 groups of analog ports including GP26~28
IO expansion shield provides 2 groups of independent I2C ports.
IO expansion shield provides 2 groups of independent UART ports.
IO expansion shield provides 2 groups of SPI ports.
For any questions, advice or cool ideas to share, please visit the DFRobot Forum.
Get PICO Gravity Expansion Shield from DFRobot Store or DFRobot Distributor.
Turn to the Top