This 2-Wheel Balancing Robot Kit is based on the opensource 2-wheel balancing algorithm which is transplanted to the Arduino platform. They key comonents of this self-balancing robot are an DFRduino Uno, a 6 DOF IMU shield, 2 12V DC motors, 4 analog rotation sensors and a dual motor driver. The custom-made acrylic case is easy to assemble, solid enought for strutting and motion. It's egg-shaped outfit is definitely an eye-catching chic minibot, at the same time allowing extra areas for your own modules and add-ons. Through assembling this 2-Wheel Balancing Robot, the user will not only learn the 2-wheel self-balancing programming with Arduino, but also explore more cool possibilities with other modules on this platform, for example, RC control via Xbee, Blutooth communication via Bluno board.
- Acrylic Case（6mm）*1
- 12V DC Motor （122rpm w/Encoder）*2
- DFRduino UNO R3 *3
- 6 DOF IMU Shield *1
- DC-DC Power Module 25W *1
- DC Motor Driver 2×15A - Lite *1
- Selfbalance Robot Supporter *1
- Power switch（with LED）*1
- 5.5*2.1 Charging port *1
- DC power supply plug *1
- Analog Rotation Sensor *4
- M3x6 screw low profile hex head (10pcs) *1
- M3x12 screw low profile hex head(10pcs) *2
- M3x16 screw low profile hex head (10pcs) *4
- M3 Washer *20
- M3 * 10 nylon standoff(10pcs) *1
- M3 * 15 nylon standoff(10pcs) *1
- Nylon cable ties（3*100mm）*10
- Jumper Wires 9" F/F (10 Pack) *1
- Jumper Wires 7.8" F/M (10 Pack) *1
- Cables 250mm（black&white）*3
- OSHW&DFRobot Sticker *1
- Rubber Wheel 136×24mm（2pcs）*1
- Coupling（eccentric 5mm）*2
- M8x16screw hex head *2
- M8 Spring ring *2
- M8 Washer *2
- M3 nut *70
- Bluno (optional)
- XBee 1mW Wire Antenna (optional)
- LCD Keypad Shield For Arduino (optional)
If you find the robot can not keep balance use the main code, maybe the reason is the voltage of your battery. Then you can follow the following step to adjust your robot.
- Upload the main code to the robot.
- Find the k1 to k4 in the code. Adjust the k1 k2 k3 k4, and you can comment the value of k1 to k4 and uncomment the k1 to k4 in void loop(), then you can use the Analog Rotation Sensor to adjust the value of k1 to k4.
- Keep k2=k3=k4=0 change k1 from 0
- If the robot can keep balance and not fall down, then change k2. If the robot do not shake anytime ,then change k3 and k4.
- Change the value of k1-k4 until you satisfied.
2-Wheel Balancing Robot Kit
category: Product Manual category: KIT Series category: Modules category: Source category: Diagram category: DFRobot