Wireless charging module uses an electromagnetic field to transfer energy between two objects. This is usually done with a charging station. Energy is sent through an inductive coupling to an electrical device, which can then use that energy to charge batteries or run the device. This is a new wireless charging module, which could provides 5V@300mA (MAX 600mA) power output. It is using the new technology "resonant magnetic coupling, which will reduce the electricity consumption during power transmission. The transfer efficiency could arrive 90%. It could meet your most project requests.
- Operating Voltage (Input): 5V
- Magnetic coupling resonance technique
- Operating Voltage (Output): 5V@300mA (Max: 600mA)
- Transmitting Terminal Size: 33mm(Outer diameter)*5mm(Inside diameter)*1mm(Thickness)
- Receiving Terminal Size: 21mm(Outer diameter)*10mm(Inside diameter)*0.5mm(Thickness)
- Operating Distance:2-10mm.
category: Product Manual category: FIT Series category: Hardware-Mechanical
Get Editing Wireless Charging Module from DFRobot Store or DFRobot Distributor.
Category: DFRobot > Sensors & Modules > Modules > Power Modules