Maqueen Mechanic-Beetle is a kit of machine accessories that turn your Maqueen Lite into a mechanical gripper. We call it Mechanic-Beetle because it resembles beetle very much. We can control the open and close of the gripper through a servo to realize the objects placing. This product can be used in the expansion application scenario such as object handover and goods sorting.
Assembled Maqueen Mechanic Robots
- Support for Maqueen 4.0 and later
- Support for Maqueen Plus
- Metal gear servo, reliable quality
- Metal servo connection plate for easy installation
- 0 ~ 180 deg control angle
- Aluminum alloy material, sandblasting oxidation process, excellent quality.
- Servo Weight: 12g ± 1g
- Control Angle: 0 ~ 180 deg
- Metal gear servo, Metal servo connection plate.
- Control Ports: S1, S2, S3 (Maqueen Plus).
- Standby Current: <45mA
2.Product Configuration List
Click to view online tutorial：https://edu.dfrobot.com/course-661.html
Click to download the tutorial：Maqueen Mechanic Getting Started Guide（MakeCode)
Click to download the Maqueen Mechanic installation Manual: Maqueen Mechanic installation Manual
Product pictures：ROB0156-B-product pictures.rar
For any questions, advice or cool ideas to share, please visit the DFRobot Forum.
Get micro:Maqueen Mechanic - Beetle from DFRobot Store or DFRobot Distributor.
ROB0163-EN:Maqueen Mechanic（Mechanical Parts)
Turn to the Top