4 Claying electronic DIY kit is a fun-to-play kit that combines the fun of scuplting with ultralight clay and building interactive circuits around it. It is a great way of helping kids to learn the basics of electronics and to play with sensor kit in an easy and intuitive way. This kit contains not only vibrant colored, toxic free lightweight modeling clay, but also high quality color LEDs and motion sensors to make your sculptures "alive". With up to 5 colors of clay and 2 colors of LEDs, you will be able to create a full color spectrum and make your creation look fabulous. You can make use of these LEDs as eyes, stars or whatever you want, and use the motion sensor as a trigger. For example, a cat that blinks eyes when you come close or walk by. This PIR (Motion) Sensor can detect the infrared signals from the person or animals which are moving, and can output the switching signal.
- Fully knead before use.
- Sealed for preservation, avoid direct sunlight.
- Spring some water to continue kneading if the surface is dry.
- Let it dry naturally in the air.
- Prohibit children from eating the clay or choking.
- Fully dry the electronic component, if it got wet.
- Slowly pull and plug to replace the LEDs.
- Check the battery if the LEDs can't light up.
Click to download the Assembly Manual:4calying_man_en.pdf & TOY0057 4Claying Interactive Kit ESPAÑOL (Spanish).pdf
For any questions, advice or cool ideas to share, please visit the DFRobot Forum. Turn to the Top